Dry Wall fixing kit
This kit comprises of a pack of two dry wall hooks, two screws and a red "key", allowing larger photo frames to be hung quickly and safely.
The superior dry wall anchor has been specially designed to provide secure, vibration proof-holding in hollow substrates up to 13mm thick, with a built-in hook for hanging pictures with NO need for additional fixtures.
Corrosion-proof for hanging fixtures in humid areas.
These hooks can hold up to a maximum of 15kgs.
For an in depth video showing you how to use Toggler hooks please watch this short video.
1. Mark out your wall and drill an 8mm hole where you wish to hang the frame.
2. Fold the hook and push through the hole.
3. Pop the wall hook open by pushing in and removing the red plastic key.
4. Insert and tighten the supplied screw.
5. The cord or wire sits in the moulded hook, on the screw, close to the wall, preventing pull-out.
Parcel Size: Free Post
Due to the fragile nature of our products, we only ship to UK Mainland destinations (excluding Scottish Highlands). We do NOT deliver to Northern Ireland.
Items with a parcel size of Free Post are sent via Royal Mail second class post free of charge.
Small parcels are dispatched via Royal Mail. You can select either First or Second Class when checking out.
First Class £2.45
Second Class £1.95
Large parcels are dispatched via APC at a cost of £4.95GET FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50
For further delivery information, please see our Delivery Information page.
We Also Recommend